SureSense Microchip Reader $160
SureSense Microchip Reader
The SureSense Microchip Reader is a handy, pocket-sized reader compatible with all ISO 15-digit (FDX-B) identification microchips. Ideal for use by veterinary and pet professionals, the reader is easy to operate with just the push of a button. Lightweight & ergonomically designed, the ready fits easily into the hand and its small size is not intimidating to pets. An integrated LCD screen displays microchip numbers in a large, easy-to-read format, and also reports the temperature of the temperature-sensing microchips, if they are present.
Reads FDX-B 15-digit microchips
Pocket-sized and lightweight
Low battery indicator
Simple operation: one button, no beep
Displays the temperature of temperature sensing microchips
Purchasing from Priam Psittaculture Centre (PPC):
Once you have made a purchase an invoice (including freight and handling, and payment options) will be emailed to you.
If you are making a purchase please ensure that your registration details include a physical address (our freighting company does not deliver to PO Box or mailbox addresses).
1. VISA or MasterCard via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone Head Office on 02 6128 0800.
2. Direct deposit. Please identify the deposit & email a copy of the transaction, so it can be easily tracked.
PPC Direct Deposit:
Mr Peter & Val Gowland
BSB: 082 968
ACC: 661 7 39 283
3. Visit the Head Office/Depot at: 2 Australis Place Queanbeyan N.S.W. (during business hours).
4. Cheque or money order (payable to Priam Australia Pty. Ltd.)
5. Cash transfer via Australia Post.
If you would like more information about our birds and products, please visit: